This policy was updated on 24th May 2018 to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. We have a contact form for you to contact us which will include your name, email address and message.
• We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
• Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders, this will include the name, billing and shipping address for us to post your items to you, phone number and email address.
We do not store any credit card details or share your details with any third parties. We use PayPal a reputable third party banking institution to handle all of our website payment transactions. All of the card details are bypassed from our site and are transferred from you to PayPal our payment processor.
We ensure that your information is always kept secure, to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure we have an SSL certificated website which will encrypt any data you input onto the website.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Totally Cats also uses Google Analytics which allows us to retrieve information on the number of people visiting the website, for example the country of the user, length of time spent on the website, what internet browser you are using. However the data from Google cannot be identified by us, you are kept anonymous. We use this information to improve our site and services.
Use Of The Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• Supply you with the products you purchase from the website.
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
• In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We keep order information for our records and for legal reasons but this is for a limited amount of time and will not be kept for longer than necessary.
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org